2019 TOP JOBS NATIONAL AWARDS
NUCA’s Top Jobs competition recognizes challenging, innovative, or unique projects completed with excellent results.
The 2019 OVERALL TOP JOBS Winner (from among dozens of projects submitted Nationwide!)
* Midwest Mole for the DRI Emergency Rehabilitation Project. CONGRATULATIONS!
The 2019 winner in the Water or Sewage Treatment Plant Project category:
* Anchor Construction, for the 17th & D St Emergency Project
The 2019 Winner in the Trenchless Technologies Project Category:
* Midwest Mole,for the DRI Emergency Rehab Project
The Applications for the 2020 William H Feather Safety Awards will be accepted in early 2021. The winners will be announced at the NUCA National Convention in March 2021. Applications may be submitted at www.nuca.com/awards
The 2017 NUCA of DC winners include:
- Mabey, Inc: Honorable Mention Winner 200,000-500,000 Manhour Category
- B. Frank Joy, LLC: Honorable Mention Winner 200,000-500,000 Manhour Category