NUCA National is your one-stop shop for everything related to the COVID-19 Pandemic. All NUCA Chapters are supplying the NUCA National website with information as it pertains to both national and state information. This cooperative effort allows NUCA members to access one site for everything dealing with construction industry issues and business needs.
A number of NUCA of Metropolitan Washington DC offer services that your company may be able to use during this time of national health emergency. Below is a list of those that can help you with your needs
KN95 Face Masks (2 sources)
- KN95 masks available to order! All industries besides healthcare have been requested to find alternatives to the N95 masks, and these are a great choice! The KN95 masks are equivalent to the N95s but are a Chinese product instead of the 3M product that is approved by the US certifying authority. The KN95s are also less expensive than theN95. Orders of all quantities, large and small are possible. Delivery time is 5-7 business days, but we are working to reduce that.
- JT Walsh at Anchor Construction in Washington DC has the contact details and will work with you to get in touch with the vendor. Please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- KN95 Masks can also be ordered directly from NUCA member Elements 27. To place an order contact Kathy Siciliano at email@example.com
Hand Sanitizer Available for Pre-order (delivery July 5, 2020) Face Masks – see above
- HAND SANITIZER and ALCOHOL WIPES can be ordered today – goods arriving July 5th. These will likely go very quickly, so please get your order in as soon as possible. See the Information sheet below for specific items available for order. First come first serve basis. Goods can be shipped anywhere in the USA
To place an order contact Kathy Siciliano at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HAND SANITIZER Information Sheet Elements27
Cleaning Supplies & PPE
- Supplies including gloves, clorox, paper towels, shop towels, spray cleaners including spray nine are currently available, Masks will be available shortly. Some items have purchase limits per customer. Open on limited schedule, M-F 6am-2pm
Cleaning, Decontamination & Sanitizing (2 sources)
- ACV Enviro has been working for months with various organizations, large and small, to assist in the assessment of COVID-19, as well as other, communicable diseases. ACV has extended their ER services team to respond to the needs of their customers and communities 24/7/365, providing professionally trained teams equipped with the right product and procedures to safely clean, decontaminate, and properly dispose of the waste for incineration.
- ACV Enviro Decontamination Service on Website
- Hydrochem/PSC can fog and disinfect the site trailers, vehicle fleets and offices of all our contractors on a preventative as well as on a documented Covid Exposure case. Call HydroChemPSC to handle your decontamination and disposal needs for Coronavirus (COVID-19) and other serious communicable diseases to quickly remediate public health threats. HydroChemPSC is proud to offer the most technologically advanced solutions and the broadest line of industrial cleaning processes in the industry today. Services offered throughout the MidAtlantic States from Virginia to New York!
- HCPSC Covid 19 Decontamination Info Sheet
- Hydrochem/PSC Website
Business, Financial, Tax Consulting
- The team at Aronson LLC is quickly developing resources in response to the evolving COVID-19 outbreak to help you manage your organization through these unprecedented times. We’re actively monitoring legislative changes and sharing updates critical to you and your business. Please note that the situation surrounding COVID-19 is evolving and that the subject matter discussed in these publications may change on a daily basis.
- Vital Tips for Construction Contractors Amid Covid-19 Economic Downturn
- Real-time insights and guidance on Covid-19 for Construction and Real Estate Companies
- Relevant Business and Individual Tax Provisions of the CARES Act
- Need to Evaluate your company’s teleworking capabilities? Need some guidance on how to support your employees working from home? The team at Base Solutions is offering a free evaluation of your systems for all NUCA members. Phone 571.210.4270 or email email@example.com
Banking & Loan Services
- NUCA Member Freedom Bank is participating with the SBA PPP Loan, the loan programs included in the CARES Act, serving both existing and new clients. Contacts are Daniel Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org or Timothy Klinkner at email@example.com
- Rees Broome’s Construction Law practice is intimately familiar with the individuals, entities, projects, and practical considerations common in the construction industry, as well as its legal issues and business cycles. We guide clients from all sides of the construction industry through every step of their complex processes, whether as advice delivered in a single phone call to handling lawsuits involving millions of dollars. Between those extremes, we provide a full range of services, including bid protests, negotiation and preparation of contracts, advice and counsel during contract performance, dispute avoidance, claims preparation and analysis and various forms of dispute resolution
- Contact: Gina Schaecher: firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe Kasimer: email@example.com
- Watt Tieder is fully prepared to assist NUCA DC members with any and all issues related to COVID-19 impacts on your project whether the contract is in the D.C. Metro area or elsewhere.
- Visit Watt Tieder’s COVID-19 Resources for Contractors including updated guidance for all 50 states here
- Contact: Jonathan R. Wright, Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org / (703) 749-1062
- Vasseghi Law PLLC is a business and employment law firm located in Fairfax, Virginia. Roya Vasseghi founded Vasseghi Law after honing her advocacy skills working for several prominent Northern Virginia and national firms. Vasseghi Law has prepared a summary of Department of Labor Issues Regulations Implementing the
Families First Coronavirus Response Act. SEE THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT: DOL Issues Regulations Implementing FFCRA-1